Analytics, channel metrics, measurable KPIs and reporting dashboards are a cornerstone of r2i’s approach to any digital asset or campaign. Brands must have clear KPIs and understand which communities are the most accessible and important to interact with to achieve the outcomes they desire. We help to identify KPIs, conversion metrics and content funnels to develop a comprehensive analytics strategy in order to evaluate progress toward conversions and goal completions. Whether it is a better open rate on your newsletter or more downloads for your app that you consider success, r2i will understand your topline business goals and recommend the best creative solution to convert your target audience.
Establishing a baseline of analytics early on allows us to provide recommendations on everything from website information architecture to specific content funnels.
Our analytics team works closely with the web development, content management and search marketing teams to make recommendations on filtering and advanced segmentation configurations for reporting, event tracking, conversion tracking and channel metrics. Our analytics dashboard framework aggregates all channel data and allows us to report meaningful data and recommendations all in one omni-channel view. The dashboard is integral to achieve a strong return on investment which requires that content is tested, analyzed and optimized continuously.
An r2i comprehensive digital marketing analytics dashboard includes:
- Key performance indicators and important metrics analysis and recommendations
- Specific online content funnels based on your website information architecture
- Event tracking and conversion tracking recommendations
- Filtering and advanced segmentation configuration as needed
- Implementation of necessary technical requirements for enhanced tracking of all items above
- Comprehensive CMO dashboard framework that combines all channel metrics
- Analysis and recommendations from channel metrics