Unless you’ve been living under a rock, there’s no doubt how influential social media has been for businesses. One of the platforms that has been successful for businesses is Twitter. Over time, some businesses may feel their Twitter activity getting stale. But have no fear; there are multiple ways to revitalize your Twitter.
Social Media Examiner lists multiple creative ways to use Twitter for businesses. These are great ways to help bring flavor back into your Twitter.
- Organize Whom You Follow with Lists: As the number of people you follow increases, it gets harder to hear the important messages among all the others. By creating lists, you can group the important people you follow so they don’t get lost.
- Create a Conversation List: Focus on the people that inspire you and create a private conversation list. Twitter can become a joy. Not to mention, these lists can either be private or public.
- Change Your Visual Branding: Take advantage of Twitter’s option to customize the looks and colors of your Twitter profile page. For example, create a custom graphic and use it for your background.
- Rewrite Your Twitter Bio: The best Twitter profiles usually consist of telling people what you do, explain how you help people and most importantly, show a little personality. You want to also review and update your Twitter bio every 6 months.
- Create Twitter Landing Page: A Twitter landing page is a special page on your website that is designed to introduce people from Twitter to your business. You can help people get the scoop on your business.
- Publicize Your Twitter Account: You want to make it easy for people to find your business on Twitter. This can be done by adding your Twitter handle to all your business materials.
- Put Twitter to Work Solving Business Challenges: Give Twitter a job and help it meet your business goals. Such as offering Twitter-only specials, reward people who retweet you, organize a tweet up at your business, etc.
- Review and Renew your Tweet Topics: After mastering the basics of Twitter and building an online community, it’s time to get serious about your conversation topics and time to develop a content strategy. Start to take note on what really sparks interest in your Twitter community.
Twitter is an awesome and easy way to help your business. What do you think about Twitter? Does your business use Twitter? What strategies have you used?