LinkedIn has adapted new changes that can directly affect your brand marketing implications. The platform has introduced a new homepage with a significant make over including an easier design to navigate. Along with the modernization of the homepage, LinkedIn also implemented other useful tools.
Here are 5 things to take advantage of on LinkedIn:
1. Feed Visibility and LinkedIn Today: These are two new features that LinkedIn has introduced. Feed Visibility makes it easier to see updates from your connections because they will appear at the top of the screen. LinkedIn Today allows you to easily scroll through the news because your feed is now at the top.
2. Engage on LinkedIn Today: By using the “Trending in Your Network” tool, you can view news stories that have been shared by your connections. You can also, like, comment, share and save news stories that interest you the most. If you comment on the new stories, your commentary will appear in homepages, therefore keeping your status alive and create potential engagement within your network.
3. Be Active: Along with engagement among your connections, strive to update your status or participate in some sort of LinkedIn activity 3-5 times per day. This way your brand can consistently be visible.
4. Take Advantage of Groups: Have meaningful group interactions. Join groups that pertain to your industry, become a top influencer to gain credibility, start discussions, and share those discussions through other social networks. This furthers engagement with your connections.
5. Fully Utilize all that LinkedIn Offers: LinkedIn has made new changes to help marketers build their brand marketing stronger. Use all the tools that LinkedIn offers, they are there to be used by you.
Be prepared to adapt to LinkedIn; let your business evolve into its strongest form. Also, don’t forget to market your business and network.
What do you think of the new LinkedIn changes? How does your brand use these new features?